Wednesday, September 22, 2010

tomorrow

Tomorrow is the day I leave for England. I am so excited for all of the new people, experiences, and of course the classes. I have never been out of the United States, so everything I experience will be brand new.  Since I will be gone for nine months, I packed as much as possible. And as usual, I overpacked.

All of my luggage is stuffed to the brim with clothes, my Bible, journal, books, and everything else an 18 year old girl needs.

The next few days I am going to be touring London with my dad, which will be very fun [especially since we're visiting most of the places related to Harry Potter]. On Saturday, I move into my school...which is when I know my life will change in so many amazing ways.

I will have very limited internet access, but I am going to try to update as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment