Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring break!

Blogging at school just doesn't happen, apparently. But now winter school is over and I have four weeks of spring break. At the moment I am in London staying in Canary Wharf. We drove down here Thursday night and arrived at 4:30 in the morning, and then spent some time homeless in Victoria Train Station. That was an adventure in itself. So I went 40 hours without sleep, and we didn't do much yesterday except for hang out in the penthouse and take pictures of the beautiful sunset. Today we went to the Natural History Museum and ate breakfast outside in the warm sunshine, and then we walked around central London taking pictures and just enjoying the day. We also had a lovely stroll through Hyde Park, which we will be doing again tomorrow!
I will definitely be blogging more on this trip, except for when I go to Kenya in two weeks..but for the next two weeks there will hopefully be nightly posts!

=]

No comments:

Post a Comment