Sunday, January 2, 2011

Disneyland Paris!!!!

Today Maddie and I went to Disneyland Paris, and we had a lot of fun! We early this morning, grabbed pain au chocolat and took the metro and a train to the park. We only had to wait a bit before the gates were open and we got into the park. The first thing we did was go on Space Mountain, and then we immediately got fast pass tickets to go back on later. Then we went on basically every ride at Disney except for Thunder Mountain because the line was always just too long.
We ate. a lot. Throughout the day we had a churro, chicken nuggets, crepes, an actual dinner of cheeseburgers and fries, and a cotton candy which was basically as big as me...so now we have both completely crashed back at our apartment while we are trying to get packed and ready to go to London tomorrow.
Paris has been great, and I'm sad we're leaving...but we have some great plans in London!
I'm having problems trying to get Disney pictures on the blog today, so I will have to try tomorrow or in the next couple days.
We'll be staying in a hostel in London, so we won't have as much internet time, but I'm still hoping I will have time to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment