Friday, January 7, 2011

Last full day in London..

London has been very fun. I wish I had been able to blog more, but having no internet at the hostel made it tricky. But now Maddie, Kaitlyn, Matt and I are sitting in Starbucks eating breakfast and reading/checking facebook/blogging.
On Wednesday Matt, Maddie and I walked around Hyde Park and looked for the Peter Pan statue. We eventually found it! After taking pictures of it we walked back to our hostel and did some window shopping on the way. After that we got some food from Tesco and Maddie and I got ready to see Wicked!! We both enjoyed it a lot. It wasn't my favorite cast but they were all very talented and did a great job. My favorite part would have to be the guy who played Boq because he was scottish. After the show was over our fourth travel buddy Kaitlyn had arrived in London. We met up with her and Matt underneath Big Ben and did some sightseeing around that part of London. We then took the tube back to our hostel and stayed there the rest of the evening.
Yesterday we went to the science museum and to Harrods. After that the other three watched a movie and I went to Starbucks to do some reading and have some internet time. Shortly after that Maddie and I went to a play called Deathtrap which we both really enjoyed. I made Maddie stage door with me because I really wanted to meet the cast.
Today we are going to the Tower of London and Tower Bridge and walking around London.
Tomorrow at noon we are heading back on the coach to school. Finally!!! We found another person from school at the museum yesterday and we all discussed how ready we are to be back at school.
I will be blogging from school shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment