Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear

Today was another day of shopping, eating and cooking!!
I think shopping was such a great experience because I didn't buy anything for myself. Spending money has always been a problem of mine, but I've been working on it while I have been living abroad. But I bought Christmas presents for the girls I'll be staying with, and I also bought a present for my dad (which I am rather jealous of).

The highlight of today was the gingerbread house we made! We made a lot of the candy that came with it.
Today is a rather uneventful blog but Stacey, Aryn and I are getting ready to watch Doctor Who, and we are waking up early tomorrow to do some more shopping!

This blog is also quite short because I spent much of this evening skyping with my travel buddies, Matt and Maddie, trying to figure out how to get from Paris to London. Thankfully we figured it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment