Thursday, December 16, 2010

First day of break!

I am all settled in a lovely semi-detached home in Birmingham, England. It was a loong drive across England, but we made it through the 'treacherous centimeter of snow'. 
I stayed at Cape until a bit after noon waiting for my roommates dad to pick us up...now I am staying here with some lovely girls =]

The home is so lovely and british...and the holiday decorations make it even better! I don't think I will ever get away from rice while I'm here, but we had an awesome home cooked meal consisting of tacos, rice, ice cream and a chocolate pastry. I know I will enjoy celebrating Christmas here.

Tonight we are just enjoying the super fast internet and relaxing, since tomorrow we are shopping and going to a German market.
I will make sure I update a lot while I am traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment