Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Christmas, Harry

This will be a Christmas I will always remember. I have never been away from home for Christmas, but I had such a great time today. This morning it was just me, Aryn and Stacey's family, minus one brother. We woke up rather early and opened up stockings and presents. Stacey's family bought Aryn and me stockings and a couple small gifts, which was so kind of them. I also had some presents from my family and from Stacey and Aryn. After we all had given and received our gifts, we enjoyed a breakfast of scones, bacon, juice and eggs (none for me..but everyone else enjoyed it!). This afternoon we watched Santa Clause and just enjoyed Christmas.
For Christmas dinner one other person joined us, and it was an excellent meal. There was turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, parsnips and carrots, bread, and pie. 
This evening we are going to watch the Doctor Who Christmas special. I'm excited for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment