Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I don't update enough.

It is officially Christmas break.
Today we didn't have any lectures, but we had to pack up and move out of our rooms. I was sitting in the windowsill of my room earlier and realized how empty and sad it is. There have been so many amazing times with my roommates in that room, and it will be weird to come back and move into a different room with different roommates.
We just said farewell to the two buses going to London, and it was surprisingly hard to say goodbye, even though we will all be together again in three weeks. The castle is pretty empty, and I will be leaving early tomorrow morning. It will be hard saying goodbye to my wonderful room and roommates and friends and everything about this school (except for maybe getting away from the food for a bit...even though it is good...potatoes, rice and curry have gotten prettttyyy old).
Anyways, tomorrow I am going to one of my roommates houses here in England, and I will be celebrating Christmas there. Then I'll be traveling from Birmingham to London and London to Paris by myself. I think this will be a huge growing experience traveling on my own. But thankfully once I get to Paris my friend Matt will be waiting for me in the station...and hopefully our entire group will successfully meet up.
It has been an amazing term. I am really excited for what the rest of winter school will bring. Once winter break ends I will be planning for spring break, which is already partially planned and is going to be AMAZING.

I will be blogging a lot more over break (hopefully) since I'll have unlimited internet access (finally).
And the internet rules are changing here at school so we will also have more time online...which means I will make time to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment