Monday, December 27, 2010

tomorrow.

is Paris.

I've had a great time at Stacey's house these past two weeks. Tonight I've been packing for PARIS TOMORROW. I have an early flight tomorrow, and I'm not yet sure what I'm doing when I get to Paris. I'm going with the same people I traveled around Edinburgh with, and we've never been good at planning. We are all arriving in the country at different times, and the keys for the apartment we're renting have to be picked up at a certain time, so basically we're all going to be separately bumming alone around Paris. I know. Really safe. I think I'm going to end up hanging around the airport for a few hours until I can meet one of my travel buddies.

Yesterday I completely forgot to blog. But I went to Stacey's church, and was sucked into leading worship. 

The man we're renting the apartment from hasn't given us any information about the place we're staying in...except for the fact it's on the fifth floor with no elevator, a big screen tv, and two balconies. So, tomorrow will be a big surprise! I'm really hoping there is wi-fi so I can blog, but I will hopefully be able to find a place with wi-fi if we don't have it in our apartment.

Pray for safe travels and a safe/fun time in Paris!
If I don't blog while I'm there, I'm traveling to London on the 3rd and will make sure I find internet.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment