Monday, December 20, 2010

This was the very reason why you were brought to Narnia, that knowing me here for a little, you may know me better there.

Today was a sleep-in day. I slept in until 9, which is pretty late for me. I was the only one up for awhile, so I read through 1 John and caught up on the latest season of the Office. We eventually all went downstairs for elevenses which consisted of pumpkin scones, pumpkin butter, fruit, and of course..tea. Janelle, Stacey, Aryn and I then walked to the grocery store nearby for some food. After an uneventful walk back we drove to Cadbury World, which was the original Cadbury factory. We were going to buy some gifts from the shop, but we quickly discovered they are closed on Mondays. We will hopefully be going on Wednesday. The rest of the afternoon we baked some marzipan and got ready to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
After an hour drive full of queues and snow, we made it to the movie theater. We were half an hour late to the showing we were supposed to go to, but the employees at the theater were very kind and upgraded us to the 3-D show which would be starting ten minutes after we arrived. I absolutely loved the movie. I read the books when I was younger, so I didn't remember much of the plot, but I think it was very well done. There were so many great quotes that sounded straight out of a lecture from school. 
And because I feel the need to add a picture:
Since I'm going to be here next week...




No comments:

Post a Comment